| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prescott, Ar in August is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 92.7mm (3.6in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Prescott, Ar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Prescott, Ar, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Prescott, Ar:
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) NW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) WNW
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SW
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) SSW
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) ENE
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) NE
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) ENE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 216.2 kms (134.4 miles) ESE